MAD MEN star was lucky to be alive today after her coat went up in flames at the Tony Awards.
The voluptuous actress, famed for her jaw-dropping curves, brushed past a burning candle at the glitzy 'afterparty' and the trench coat caught fire.
Friends at the party desperately beat out the flames.
The incident happened at the New York hotel The Carlyle, where the Empire Suite had been decked out with burning candles.
Hendricks, 36, was shocked but unhurt. The coat was destroyed.
Eye witnesses to the horrific accident included Bono, Lily Rabe, Matthew Broderick, Helen Reddy, Tovah Feldshuh and Jackie Hoffman.