wownews.co.uk

  • increase font size
  • Default font size
  • decrease font size

X Factor judge Louis Walsh denies indecent assault in nightclub toilet claim

E-mail Print PDF

X Factor judge Louis Walsh has delouis-walsh-x-factor-judgenied allegations he indecently assaulted a man in a nightclub toilet.

 

Police in London were reportedly investigating CCTV footage after an unsubstantiated claim from a  24-year-old

 that Mr Walsh touched his groin after they spoke in the toilet.

Mr Walsh denied the allegations and said he would be working with police to clear his name.

He told the Daily Mail: “The allegations made against me are wholly false and with no foundation.

“I will happily cooperate fully with the police and am 100 per cent confident that after a full investigation I will be fully exonerated.”

The Sun newspaper also reported that the complainant, who is understood to be a single father, told police the alleged incident took place in the early hours of April 10, in Dublin.

The same night Mr Walsh had attended a concert by Westlife, the Irish boyband he created.

The 58-year-old Irishman became a TV celebrity when he first appeared on X Factor in 2004 alongside Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne.

He was previously known as the brains behind the group Boyzone.


Read More Related Articles

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Social Bookmarking