X Factor judge TULISA CONTOSTAVLOS has ordered that an online porn site take down a seven minute video which claims to feature the star engaged in a sex act.
Lawyers acting for Ms Contostavlos banned the controversial sex tape from the internet after her obtaining an injunction.
The injunction prohibits anyone from using, publishing or communicating or disclosing to any other person... all or any part of the film.
Her representative Simon Jones told the MailOnline: 'Tulisa has asked us not to comment on speculation about her personal life.'
The seven-minute 'tape' first appeared on a website on Monday morning and caused a social media frenzy.
A spokesman for the website which uploaded the video wrote on their Twitter page yesterday afternoon: 'So ummm... Tulisa’s lawyers just left our office after serving us a handwritten cease and desist notice. 'So basically we’ve had to take the video down.'
The X Factor judge was apparently approached by an unidentified man last year, who wanted to sell a supposed sex tape for £500,000.
A spokesperson for the star said at the time: 'This tape is 100 per cent fake and is just someone trying to cash in on her X Factor role.
'She is horrified that someone would go to the extreme lengths of fabricating a video. It is absolutely not her. Tulisa has categorically never allowed anyone to film her having sex.'