• increase font size
  • Default font size
  • decrease font size

Puppy stung to death by bees

E-mail Print PDF

german-shep-puppyA GERMAN Shepherd puppy died in agony after being stung to death by bees.


The 15-month-old animal, called Sara, knocked over a hive in a neighbours garden triggering thousands of bees to swarm and attack her.

A vet battled to save her life but she died after three agonising days.

Her heartbroken owner Keeley Connolly, 44, of Andover, Hants, said she returned from work to find Sara surrounded  by a swarm of 'thousands of angry bees'.
She added: “I can't describe the noise. They started stinging me and I rushed us both out into the car and drove her to the vets.”

Mrs Connolly has called for tighter controls on bee keeping.

Read More Related Articles

Add comment

Security code

Social Bookmarking