wownews.co.uk

  • increase font size
  • Default font size
  • decrease font size

Serbian who tried to eat a bicycle rushed to hospital after choking on pedal

E-mail Print PDF

BrankoA SERBIAN stuntman who made a living eating household objects has been forced to retire after choking on a bicycle pedal.

 

Branko Crnogorac accepted a bet that he couldn't eat a whole bicycle in three days.

After tucking into the handlebars, and the saddle Mr Crnogorac started on a pedal but began to choke and was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery.

Mr Crnogorac, of Apatin, Serbia, said: “Doctors found two kilos of ironware and two gold rings in my stomach. It was a wake-up call for me.”

Mr Crnogorac's bizarre occupation began after he ate sand to ease stomach pain.

Since realising he had an aptitude for consuming household items he has swallowed 25,000 light bulbs, 12,000 forks, 2,000 spoons, 2,600 plates (see pic, above right)  and nearly 6,000 vinyl LPs over 60 years.


Read More Related Articles

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Social Bookmarking