wownews.co.uk

  • increase font size
  • Default font size
  • decrease font size

Exploding cell phone burns off owner's nipple

E-mail Print PDF

exploding-phoneA CELLPHONE customer suffered third degree burns when his new cellphone exploded and blasted off one of his nipples.

Cai Lin, 20, paid the equivalent of £30 ($50) for a second hand Chinese-made generic handset.

But after charging the handset overnight he hit the power button and the unit exploded burning his chest and hands.

Mr Lin, of Guangzhou, in the Guangdong province of China was treated in hospital for burns.

He said: “As I powered on the cell phone and pressed the button it exploded. My nipple got burned so badly from the explosion.”

He says he followed the instructions which were included with the phone.

Mr Lin is one of a growing number of victims of malfunctioning, cheap cellphones which are churned out from Chinese factories.


Read More Related Articles

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Social Bookmarking